Monday, May 8

Arggghhh...Exams!

One realises that exams are fast approaching when checking the location of said exams...Everything seems pretty straight forward, except annoying IT & Skills for Geographers...(maybe if it was aimed at KS1 geographers- not exactly new skills now :-S)...It would appear that my IT & Skills exam is in 3 locations...and as My name is W I'm guessing I will be the furthest away!! How exactly am I suppose to find out anyway? :-S (I think I've probably been told but have either forgotten already, or just not listened!).

Better news though! I have found the timer button on my camera and am not afraid to use it!! It's so cool! You can take a picture of your whole group without the risk of your camera being stolen/broken by whomever you decide to risk ask take a picture of your whole group!

Right...work, work, wok!! HaHa...I love chinese food!

10 days to go!!

3 comments:

vix said...

hello honey. hope you're having fun at home. see you soon. xxx

wenstumped said...

All the best for ur exams. Make sure u dont keep that camera someplace where it can get flicked or u'll time it and pose and some smartass will run by and swipe it! Trust me! I've seen it happen.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,