Wednesday, January 3

*Jumping...singing...dancing....*


I can't believe this is the first and last time that I will get the huge rush of adrenaline due to waiting for the publication of the latest Harry Potter Book but it's brilliant! I seriously can't wait but I have to. I must apologise to all those that I mocked for queuing at Ottakers at ungodly hours in order to receive their copy of pure brilliance. I now realise just why you did that! It's so exciting!! I may have to read the previous books just to make sure all is fresh when I read the final one!!!! *deep breaths*. I hope everyone is looking forward to Harry Potter 7 as much as I am. The link (I hope you're proud of me Tim!!!) will allow you to reserve your copy if you so wish!!

2 comments:

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

Am very proud however I won't be reserving my copy-I'll be popping in two days after it is released to buy one half price! lol

vix said...

Hehehehehehe... when is it out? I generally say I'll wait a few days, then get annoyed by people dropping hints, lose interest in the whole thing... then realise 2 months later that I still haven't read it, and so do... and get gripped once more.
This year shall be different! It's my last change to getit right! x