Thursday, September 27

Waterfall...

Well I am one fan of nature...but I'm not a particually big fan when it occurs in my living room. Today there was a very fast waterfall flowing from my living room ceiling, resulting in a rather fine river flowing over the living room carpet. Now me and my housemate have the lovely problem of dealing with lots of very soggy towels, electrical equipment, and drying out our carpet. Oh it's all fun fun fun!!

This has been a rather odd week. Probably my first emotional rollercoaster for a while. I don't like the stress that emotions seem to cause. It would be nice to be able to switch off ones feelings once in a while, it would definitely make life a lot less complicated!!!! But I guess we have to remember that without negative, how would we measure positive?

No comments: