Saturday, March 22

F*****g Fish

Why do people ask your opinion and then get offended if you ever give it??
If they don't want it, then don't ask. I mean if you're asking for an opinion, you are potentially exposing yourself to a different view. If you want someone to agree with you...best find a pet or a stone or a doormat. Something that won't disagree with you! Just because I have an opinion that is different to yours, it doesn't mean I'm right. I'm not asking you to agree with me. I'm not asking you to immediately change your opinion. I'm not asking you to understand my side. I am just answering your question. I would think that when we're all grown ups, you would at least be at the stage in which you understand that people have different thoughts and feelings and beliefs and values. People do differ, but that doesn't have to be a terrible thing...

No comments: