Monday, March 20

Alarm Clocks

No-matter how hard I try and however many plans I make...I CAN NOT get up when I want!!! Why is this? It's not as if i'm not getting any sleep...

This brings me to the important question. Are alarm Clocks useless? Even if they do wake you up, they do not drag the cuvet off and pull you out of bed...i regularly seem to switch off and sleep through mine. Hmmm...

Revision was planned for today...however I've just played online and slept! Ooops...never mind. There is always tomorrow.

Anyhoo...got to go to asda now...some very important people are getting a year older this week.

Only 33 days to go...

Au revoir

7 comments:

vix said...

Alarm clocks... revision... what is this crazy talk??!! Please don't tell me you plan to start just yet, hun... you have FIVE WEEKS!!!

You make me feel lazy!

xx

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

tum te tum te tum.
I dont think you give mornings a fair chance. If i were Emmas morning, i would feel cheated, like a bad friend had let me down...anyways-emmas evenings must love you-they get all the fun
I have no idea what i am talking about!!!

Emmie-lou said...

Lol...tim your are crazy...

Technically my mornings get fair treatment...:-S Once I'm up past twelve...its morning...right??

Emmie-lou said...

Victoria if I dont start now i shall spend the remainder of the 5 weeks doing nothing...i will continue to tell myslef that i can start tomorrow and never will!!!

vix said...

Tim... however Emma may be treating her mornings, I think the real issue that needs to be addressed here is your treatment (or utter ignorance of) apostrophes... which is atrocious!

There you are. I can be pernickety too...

Andrew_tM said...

Wow. Vicky is getting almost as pedantic as me. Awesomeness.

Oh, and mornings are totally overrated, I agree with Emma's analysis of alarm clocks, and no doubt Oli would too having lived next to me and my alarm clock for way too long and to much annoyance as it goes off and I ignore it on a daily basis.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,