Monday, March 20

This is for Sunday...

Well...yesterday was an interesting day...

I managed to drag myself out of bed by dinner time, had the most wonderful sunday roast (I'm sure food never used to taste this good!!), and then had the weekly family discussion...

Gone are the days when parents actually have a hold over their children...have the deciding vote...this whole 'equals' thing is actually really annoying...I don't mind were we go on holiday as long as they hurtry up and decide so that I can either a) go to bed or b) go online!

Anyhoo...only 34 days left

Chow

3 comments:

vix said...

Hmmn... i was up at the brink of dawn on Sunday... courtesy of my little brother... what fun, what fun!!! But I made up for it today by getting up at 12! Yay!... I know what u mean about the home cooked food... YUM YUM! love ya xx

Emmie-lou said...

Lol...bless ya! I havn't been woken early yet...but I havn't been to bed early yet...!!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,