Friday, March 24

I Like Rain...

Today has been uneventful...almost anyway...

After a very tiring day yesterday...I decided that I should get an early night...so at half one (oops) I finally managed to put down HP (i'm nearly finished and its at that 'must read' stage!) and go to sleep. Hmmmm that was an interesting report!!

I have been for a walk today (Tim you should be proud)...in the rain...it wasn't a very long walk as I wasn't enjoying the rain as much as I usually do (I like the rain!)

Life seems so dull here compared to university...nothing seems to ever happen...ever...FACT! I even took pleasure in tidying my tidy room last night...now it is exceptionally tidy and organised and I have nothing more to do!!

I think I'm just gonna have to brave it and...(drum roll)...start revision...

...only 29 days left to go...

Bye

6 comments:

vix said...

I quite like the rain too! We are weird, aren't we... that or very, very British! Yes, I am now reaching the point when Tram programmes are all I have to keep me from dun dun dun... working! Shudder. Not even sure where to start on that front, though!

Emmie-lou said...

Lol...We have 8 weeks...well I have 8 weeks before my exams start...I jus can't b arsed...think I will start on monday...might do soem over the weekend though!

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

i like rain-however the tropical variety is far more exciting. its difficult to get excited over drizzle.

Emmie-lou said...

There's no drizzle here...not tropical but rain!

vix said...

Hmmmn... alex, you have a blog name, now get a blog! And join in on the blogging fun! (Hmmn... that sounds like I swore there, didn't it...)And the rain in Devon is no drizzle.. and we get an awful lot of it... in fact, I just went for a walk in it too! Fun, fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,