Wednesday, March 29

Caramel Shortcake...


I just thought I would join in the craze...and show you the caramel shortcake I just ate!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it was delicious!

Ok...so today? I got up very early...half past NINE!!!! Havn't really done much today though! Tested my mam on her Eurovision talents (long story!!) and went into town again with my Dad to pay some bills...

Planning to have my hair cut today...will get rid of the rats tails according to me mother! Might post you a picture later to show you the new look!

Have fun everyone...

...24 days!

Tootaloo

9 comments:

vix said...

I want caramel shortcake. Now.
Good luck with the hair, sweetheart..

Emmie-lou said...

:-))

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

it took me a while to see the caramel shortbread-like one of those magic eye things

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

ur smiley has 2 mouths...or a bad double chin...or a fancy moustache or maybe even a piece of tape covering his mouth. Or is it just a colon, a dash and a couple of brackets waiting for a bus? Who knows..

vix said...

Tim...

You are odd.

Andrew_tM said...

Perhaps it's an especially large smile, with each bracket representing a lip? As if the smiley is attempting to eat a large piece of toast or something.

Emmie-lou said...

Yey...andy was trying to be funny...yet was just desribing my smiley!

Emmie-lou said...

Its good caramel shortbread...

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,