Thursday, April 20

21 years!

Wow...today is my parents anniversary. They have endured each others company for 22 years, thats more than my lifetime and half of my mothers!! It must be LOVE!! HaHa!! Anyhoo...
i
**Happy 21st Anniversary Mam & Dad**
i
Love is a rather strange thing...rather one of perspective. People say when you're in love you will know...but what if you think you know and don't. Can you really know that you have found your true love, soul mate, the ONE without meeting every person part of the human race?
i
Hmmm...anyway...moving onto smaller things...I didn't get my packing started yesterday let alone finished so I plan to commence packing today...see tim, this is why I start early...it gives me plenty of time to procrastinate! I have also prepared a candlelit supper for my parents!
i
*Yawn* I'm so tired! I havn't managed to get get to bed before 12am for the entire duration of this holiday...this is not good...I only have 3 nights left before returning to university!
i
Anyway...gtg check chicken!
i
Bye Bye

3 comments:

wenstumped said...

Hmmm! That's a tricky thing it is. All the best to you in finding the answer to your question, once you do please clue me in as well. Right! So pass the chicken on then please!

vix said...

Happy Anniversary Emma's parents! Wow... 21 years is amazing! Congratulations...

As to packing, I've not started... and I'm leaving a day earlier than you! And I'm queen of procrastination! I have such a lot to do! Oh dear! xx

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,