Wednesday, April 12

"Today doesn't sound like a Birthday"???!!!

Well for a non-birthday there are a lot of people celebrating getting another year older today (well maybe not in the case of my mam). Warm Wishes are sent to Tim, Paul and Gill (mam).
m
***HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!***
m
This morning I got up...(notice not woke)...at 7am to give my mam her birthday cards (we're doing presents later!) and then returned to bed. When I actually woke up I made a trifle (well jelly so far) and checked the progress of my bid for the sold out tickets! Only 3 hours to go.
I should try and do some work this afternoon but I'm cooking tea and still havn't finished the scrapbook for my mams birthday :-S Ooops!
m
Anyhoo...gtg...people to do and things to see
m
10 days!

5 comments:

vix said...

Indeed, Happy Birthday to all... and Mmmmmmn... trifle.. save some for me!!! xx

wenstumped said...

People to do eh?! Well! I love trifle! Just wish they came ready made though! Could never think of making the whole thing on my own!

Anonymous said...

Have you never heard of a supermarket!!
Trifles are sold already done there!! Much less hassle!!
And solves the problem of you having to make it alone!!

Luv Ya xx

PS. Ems hope u get the payment sorted

Emmie-lou said...

They do! In England anyway...we've tried several bought trifles!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,