Friday, April 7

An especially long blog...ok maybe not

Hey everyone...

Today I have none nothing, NOTHING!!!

But...to ensure that it gets the attention that it needs I plan to write an extremely long blog...full of crap!

I got up very late today, very late! Was nearly 1 'o' clock! And...I slept all the way through...it's the first decent nights sleep I've had since christmas!

Hmmmm...running out of things to say...

Amy made lunch today...had fried potato things and cheesy potato things which were nice and noodles...

This afternoon we are going to the bookies (well I am) to collect some slips for the Grand National tomorrow...I hope you're all participating!! Its FUN!!! Then we're going to the pub for a drink!

End of...

15 days to go...

5 comments:

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

that wasnt exceptionally long. You should try reading vickys. You need to set aside an hour or two! lol.

Tip off for the national-bet on the one with the most legs

Emmie-lou said...

Lol...i know...i cudnt think of neting to write...i'm even a failure in blog writing

vix said...

Im so sorry my blogs are so long.. if they bore you then tell me! I feel bad now...

And Emma hun, u r not a failure, keep ya chin up and remember we all love you loads and loads and loads. xxx

wenstumped said...

Hehehe! That took me forever to read. liked the bit bout the potato stuff. There is no vegetable like the potato!!! For everything else there's chicken and meat! Jeez! Hope u're not a veggie! Now look at this! My comment is longer tha u're blog! ;-)

wenstumped said...

Good girl! Us tigers need to stick together. Leave the plant eating to the goats!! ;-)