Saturday, April 1

Ouch...

Good Evening people...

What a day...I have been up since 9.30! On a Saturday! I ventured into town this morning to buy Birthday presents and post packages...turns out I havn't been paid (Emma is NOT a Happy Bunny!) so that plan went out the window...

The afternoon has been spent watching Bridget Jones (sorry timmy!) -the edge of reason...not quite as good as the first but enjoyable all the same...after all Hugh Grant and Colin Firth, what more could a girl ask for! and curling my sisters hair...managed to burn my finger on the curling irons...owwwwwww!

As you can see little progress has been made in the revision department today, however, tomorrow looks hopeful.

3 weeks left...so bored!

Bye

P.S The L Word rocks!

8 comments:

vix said...

Hmmmn...

Colin Firth AND Hugh Grant? Fighting in a water fountain? A girl is not going to complain.

9.30? You make me feel ill! And revision? No! Don't do it! I am so unbelievably screwed on the work front...

vix said...

Hmmmn...

Colin Firth AND Hugh Grant? Fighting in a water fountain? A girl is not going to complain.

9.30? You make me feel ill! And revision? No! Don't do it! I am so unbelievably screwed on the work front...

vix said...

Argh! Sorry about the double posting... bloody internet! Still... it makes you look popular!

vix said...

Argh! Sorry about the double posting... bloody internet! Still... it makes you look popular!

vix said...

Okay. So it double posted again. I am doubly sorry... BUT its not my fault, and I can't be rude about my internet... its wondrous wireless ways (alliteration! and I wasnt even trying) do mean I can type this to you, whilst cooking, in the kitchen. Wow.

wenstumped said...

Looks like u're getting ready for univ alrite!!

Emmie-lou said...

Lol...no worries!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,