Tuesday, July 18

I hate doctors...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I hate being sick...usually because it ends with a trip to see the doctor and they never seem to tell you anything good...I have tonsilitus...again. I get it alot. Now the doc has decided that I should get them removed...which is very painful, especially for older people but I guess will be worthwhile in the long run. I do not want a scalpul anywhere near my throat thank you very much!!!

But every cloud has a silver lining and all other relavent cliches...I get to have 2 days off work...granted unpaid...but all the same it's time...to myself...much needed time. I think I was meant to get tonsilitus...to sort some things out.

So all in all things are good. Katie will be pleased to know!! DAy time TV is good shit...and the sun is still shining!! Life is good!

6 comments:

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

Life is good and life is great. You may enjoy getting your tonsils removed-who knows?? Besides pain is only weakness leaving the body! hehehe

Emmie-lou said...

Lol...you can say nothing!! Without being too sexist...I don't think guys can ever preach to women about pain.

vix said...

Agreed Em! And I'm glad you are enjoying your time off... and its sunny just for you, so you can spend it tanning yourself and reading trashy novels in the sun... or I guess, catcher in the rye...x

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

There we go again...weep...weep...sob sob. surely you have to take into account the pain we suffer having to listen to you moan about the pain the whole time? lol

Emmie-lou said...

TIMOTHY!!! You are infuriating!!! I never moan about 'womens' pains to you!! I wouldn't dare and quite frankly would rather you didn't know!!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,