Saturday, July 22

The Weekend!!!

Finally!! It has arrived...and with it NO overtime!! Yey me! I had my first 'lie-in' today since I finished university...that's like 6 weeks!! Yup...I right this undressed and still sleepy!! Hehe...

Yesterday wasn't a bad day...It was Friday and everyone seems ratehr hyper at work on the day leading to the weekend!! There's something about the thought of time away from the office that makes everyone go mad!!

Last night I decided to have a bit of a nothingness session...I watched a chick-flick (Coyote Ugly-LOVE IT!!) borrowed amz footspa to soak my feet, blitzed my room (man it was annoying me- much in need of a clean and tidy!), and then explained why we wil get rain next weekend when we go on holiday to scotland!! Why does nobody understand that even with weeks os sunshine...you are bound to get rain!! Havn't you been to the equator!!

Anyhoo...just wanted to plug a song from an amazing band I have recently been introduced to...



If only songs could come true...

Enjoy. xxx

1 comment:

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

Wahoo for weekends! It is nice to sit down and do nothing for a while after a busy week...im told. lol. Have a good rest! of course it rains in scotland. It is a fact! It alllllways rains there.