Tuesday, July 11

Pear drops, pineapple cubes, and polish people!

Well what a day...yesterday was quite awful...after having very very little sleep over the weekend...and a very unwelcomed visitor I wasn't happy and was hoping for an easy day at work...This is FAR from what I got. I spent the whole day running around...adding forms...checking post (which took 3 hours to open!!! thats how much there was!!)...answering calls...I was very glad to go home at 6 (I was suppose to finish at 5...but had to finish work! 10 hours at work isn't good on low fuel!)!...and just wanted to crash out and sleep by 7!! But...an unplanned visit from a friend in need put a stop to that...I eventually got to bed at 12ish...Man I'm tired!!!

Today has been a much easier day at work...Pineapple cubes and pear drops were brought in by Carolyn...yummy!! I especially love the yellow pear drops!! And I have helped some nice polish people...I am working until 7 :-S but I'm feeling good...and looking forward to sleep tonight!! Noone disturb me please...

Phew...speak soon people!

xxx