Saturday, July 15

Saturday night and I like the way you move...

Well this morning started as I deserved...with a stinking hangover!! I tried some of my own home remedies to relieve the ache...which was quite successful and made me feel slightly better!! I was in work by 8 and had earned 7 1/2 hours pay by 1pm!! How cool!! Man I love overtime! Can't wait to get paid and actually reap the rewards of my work!

This afternoon brought about a quick trip to the pub and then shopping!! I havn't been clothes shopping for a long time...now I remember why! Everything and anything I tried on looked hideous and yet I still managed to spend my birthday money on several items!!?? I guess I can just be relieved that they don't have communal changing rooms...was bad enough that my mam decided to stay with me!!! I am very shy!!

Anyway...must have food...and need to refil my glass!!

Talk soon people! xxx